When you think of concrete floors, the first thing that comes to mind is gray and drab garages. However, what you don’t know is that concrete can be aesthetically pleasing when coated. With garage floor coating installed by Norfolk Decorative Concrete Contractors, dander and dust mites cannot build up and this makes it easier for allergy sufferers.
Also, concrete is relatively cheap when you compare it to other flooring types. Therefore, it only makes sense that the maintenance needed should cost little. Garage floor coatings can also address a range of other issues thanks to characteristics such as:
- Ease of installation – Garage floor coatings can be applied on several surfaces from wood, vinyl, tile wood and especially concrete.
- Easy maintenance – Most floor coatings especially epoxy is non-porous. What this means is that mold and dirt cannot stain them. Overspray and spills can easily be cleaned with mop or water and soap.
- Very durable – Durable floor coatings can withstand weight from heavy equipment. So, if you apply it to garages then you do not have to worry about your floors getting affected by the weight.
- Great visual appeal – Imagine having visitors over at your garage and the dirty floor is the first thing they notice. With floor coatings, you can easily upgrade the look of your garage.
- Guaranteed safety – Worried about oil spills causing slips in your garage? With the help of floor coatings, these hazards are reduced to a minimum.